Monday, February 17, 2020

THOSE WHO WEAR BLACK

A group that only wore black came to the beach one day
I looked into the eyes of a young man, pain there.  He did not respond to my pleasentry.  Many different groups came, they called the beach holy ground.  I wish I could have been there for you then, known you were waiting for leadership.   I felt alone.

I fought your watching me.  Thought, if I am not going to benefit from this life of mine, I might as well martyr myself.  There is nothing more significant than what we do.  We have to find ways to bring justice without taking no for an answer, anywhere.   I hear of the darkness that prevailed, torture of blacks -- who later taunted me back with what was done and I had no idea what they were talking about.  jhy Other matters …

I THINK I was called a rat or was actually.   By someone whom I wanted to check the blood pressure on, affiliation, who broke my heart once, and fool me once, and such...  I considerr them guilty of leaving me ill informed.   I could not calculate a  scenario without all the evidence;  I needed the proper facts to be Spock, rational.  Leaving me ignorant of California …  matters like these drive me mad.   You never would have seen me at my worst, or disgusting-est, had I known what was happening around me.

I DO NOT WISH TO BE A SILENT PARTNER IN CRIMES

I AM not here to see people who believed in a revolution or a spiritual revival
harmed in any way.  I believe we are all victims of brainwashing of one degree, like my at least three days in a hospital,  the harsh sort of changing of a personality, inserting a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment