Sunday, October 16, 2016

the myth of privacy

Discovered yourself wearing your underwear at school, embarrassed and ashamed.  Everyone talks about having this dream, and I had it myself a few times in childhood, and occasionally still dream of things I am ashamed of that never happened, and wake happy to clear the nightmare from my mind.

Your doing this to me had best not start again.  I do not expect it to.  I hope that enough of you know by now who and what I am, and what I feel is necessary for a world realignment.  I doubt it is possible.  I will do what I have to do to make your victory as bloody as possible.  Make it hurt as much as I can, if that is all I can do.    We need allies all across the groups I saw displayed and if not thru me than around the causes that will not go away, unless you work together as one.   You have to give the people the wealth back.  To a great degree.  You have to come back to living within the law, most of you, professional criminals aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment